Friday, June 1, 2007

Emypty nest syndrome

When the chicks have flown the coup....but the Burger's realized this before, so they got these two adorable pets before.

Baby is the black and white dog and keeps them very busy wanting them to throw his toys so that he can retrieve.

There's a small opening in their door so the dogs can do what doggies do and they're very happy until 5 p.m. when they remind Barbara that it's dinner time. Baby actually starts to shake.

Greta the brown one is old by people years..91 to be exact and is really starting to slow down.

Paul and Barbara bought a set of stairs so that the pets can climb more easily into their bed at night...so all four sleep together.

Barbara thinks it's so adorable when Baby snores..that she phones me from Va. to Fl. to listen to this great symphony.

I can be in the middle of the best tv show...but she makes me listen. When she reads this she will laugh out loud.

Anyway...I'm jealous. I just wish we were able to have pets here. It would make me much happier...and actually slow down my blood pressure....so they claim.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: