Thursday, May 31, 2007

Get re-acquainted with Paul and Barbara

Paul is my nephew and 35 years ago he and Barbara got married in Baltimore. On their wedding night they flew to Germany because Paul was in the Navy and he took a week-end leave to get married.

I think, at their reception, was the first time I had ever heard from Fiddler..."Where is the Little Girl" when they were doing their final bridal dance and were getting ready to take their leave to begin this big journey of theirs.

You've all heard me speak of Eric and Ryan, the two great guys in their lives. Paul is having a 60th birthday this week and he'll celebrate by riding his bicycle. Last year for M.S. Paul rode 100 miles which seems incomprehensible to me. He raised a lot of money and he also did it for other charities.

I'm so proud of both of these over-achievers...Barbara with her "Party Troopers" and Paul just changed his job which is not an easy feat to do when you're celebrating another birthday...but Paul moved up.

Thanks for being in my life!
PPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

learned a lot