Sunday, May 27, 2007

Which Jeff...then or now!


When I look at this picture, my memory does crazy images, and I see Jeff sitting on the floor in New Kensington, with his own dog, either Boots or Herky.
Only the doggie has changed and Jeff's a tad older.
This isn't Jeff's dog. They're visiting a friend but Jeff still loves dogs, particularly this Irish Setter.
I knew Jeff the child more, but since they bought me this computer, I'm discovering all over the traits that I fell in love with when he was just a little boy. He always felt very comfortable lying on the floor...reading..watching tv...or playing with his toy soldiers that he would line up. Always lots of patience even when the soldiers went to battle and all toppled over.
I don't know what I enjoy more...then, the actuality....or now, the memories...because now I'm also getting lots of good stuff besides.
I'm not the protector or the guardian any longer...Donna has taken over and also Jeff is his on man.
I can sit back and enjoy it all.

No comments: