Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Does this make me a fancy lady???

I did a first today. I bought something at Chico's. Went to dinner with Phyllis and Sol...and they insisted we go to Chico's in Boca.

I wasn't even dressed for this occasion...didn't even wear earrings and had shorts on. We were just going to a little Italian restaurant around the corner.

Well, I was a captive audience and I was riding in their car...so what else could I do!!

Phyllis knows the salesclerk there who is her next-door neighbor.

I had mentioned to Phyllis earlier that I can looked in the flea market for a little cotton capri thing to just refresh my wardrobe.

I found nothing at the flea market....and I didn't look earnestly at Chico's because I'm very short and a petite....but the clerk brought out a little pair of capris...and the size was 1 which shocked and amazed me.

What kind of measurements are these. Anyway, I tried them on...and they fit. A lot more than I usually pay....but now I can say I shopped at Chico's.

No comments: