Sunday, May 6, 2007

Talk about VIRTUAL ... wow!

My kids phoned today and I didn't even give them a chance to say anything...I blurted out the computer isn't the same way they left it~

Jeff said...not to worry. He found a way to be able to navigate my computer from Manassas with my permission.

I'm soo frustrated here because when I had a new monitor installed, the guy messed me up and now I can't even find my homepage without a struggle ... and 15 minutes later.

Jeff was able, along with Donna, to tell me just to click one thing giving permission to do this.

Well, I was much more than willing....so I sat 'mouseless' on my end...and watched him move his mouse around reprograming my computer.

This is a major miracle to me...because he can teach me 'hands on'...long-distance....the workings of this computer.

The conversation left me very light-hearted and happy....ready to explore some more what the delicate technology can do.

Thanks, Jeff and Donna. I appreciate.

No comments: