Saturday, June 9, 2007

A l little family I'm so proud of!

These 4 people are very important in my life. They are Gary, Arthur, Alek and Sue.

Gary happens to be the son of my best friend in New Kensington, who passed away.

However, through the years, Gary and I have always kept in touch with one another.

Sue is a nurse and also, I might add, is very beautiful and was voted "Miss Kittanning" in Pennsylvania.

Gary from the time he got out of college was interested in newspapers.

He started out in classified in Leader Papers. He graduated many times and I believe that now he might even be in publishing.

I live in Florida and I was going to Virginia to visit my kids. When the Siegel family heard this, they said they were coming also to visit.

I was thrilled and excited....they really wanted to see me and my family....stay at a hotel and drive a lot of miles.

Before they came Gary told me some news about Alek, this darling boy who just graduated.....he has some autism.

Oh my....I felt so badly. I could never tell by all the pictures he had sent over the years.

When I first met Alek in his hotel, he asked me how old I was! I answered kiddingly that I was 1000 years old.

He didn't like that answer. He said ...' is that the truth'. I had to confess and then I realized he doesn't like to be teased.

Anyway, I received this picture today....and I am so thrilled and so proud...and so would Sonja Gary's mother.

Whatever Alek will do to finish growing up....I know that his parents and brother had a lot of Faith....and so do I......so good luck!s

No comments: