Saturday, June 23, 2007

Leni who is sooo smart!

SmileyCentral.comGoing back about 7 years in my life, I was introduced to a new medium in my life...and a new lady!

Both shot up my adrenelin and added such a bonus to my life.

The chicken or the egg...I don't know who was more important...Leni Cohen who runs a school for webtv...or the webtv itself.

Truth to tell ...they ran together...a winning team.....and I joined it.

I threw away my encyclopedia...my dictionary...and my telephone book...it was all contained in this little gadget....but Leni taught us how to use it.

If I had just walked into Best Buy and bought it myself....I know that I would not have gotten the same effect of it.

Her enthusiasm was so contagious that I couldn't wait to enter her classroom that was originally held in Weight Watchers building.

Then I discovered Pagebuilder...and I became published. Me....hilda...a published author.....wow! In my little schettel here, I was important.

Well, today, I saw Leni once again....and the magic was back. She exudes love of anything she's involved with...be it her dog...family...technology....or health insurance.

Today is a good day!

1 comment:

virginia said...

Leni sounds like a class act!