Saturday, June 16, 2007

When is it enough!

It's June in Florida and this is when I enjoy it most.

The 'snowbirds' have fled and have gone back to either the house they left or smooch off some of the relatives for awhile.

Years ago multi-generational homes worked because the world was a different place. Families ate together and sat around and enjoyed each other's company. Dementia and senility weren't as frequent as they are now simply because folks didn't live that long.

Same as with hips, knees and backs. Surgery was a rarity because of life expentency.

So...is this good! I don't really know. I do know that it scares the heck out of a lot of us wondering what's going to become of us.

Life is good.....God meant it to be good......but have some of us reached the satiation peak.

I say again to my kids....no heroic measures. I've lived one heck of a good life.....and whatever fate has in mind is fine.

I'm not being morbid....just factual. Thank you my loved ones!

No comments: