Friday, November 30, 2012

Jeff and Donna pointed me in this direction!

Why oh why do I write my blog???   Is it because I want to be published???     Is it because I think I have fantastic ideas???    Is it because I need to be recognized for my achievement???    Is it ego on my part?  Maybe in part of my brain I would have liked to be a writer but it never came to fruition.


I'm amazed at times how many readers spend some time reading my blog, and not just in this country

 
United States

56
Germany

3
France

3
Ireland
 
2

Pageviews by Browsers

EntryPageviews
Firefox

36 (56%)
Internet Explorer

21 (32%)
Chrome

6 (9%)
Safari

1 (1%)
Image displaying most popular browsers

 

 
 
 
 

 

 
EntryPageviews
 


Today I was thinking about if I had my life to live all over again...would I do things differently .

No...the answer is definitely no.   I've mostly enjoyed my life, except for the tragic stuff.   I lucked out and had a wonderful husband who was very easy to live with...and then when Jeff came along, it was a wonderful time.   

My growing up years were sandwiched between the great depression and world war 2.   Now we're saddled with another depression.

I do worry a lot about my children and my children's children and if we're using up too much of everything and there won't be enough for them.

I wonder if my grandparents worried about the same things.   Interesting thought.

I know that God is watching over us...so I'll just let HIM do the guiding and everything will turn out all right.

No comments: