Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today I was a good citizen and went to vote...it was afternoon and nobody was there except the workers whom I know because they live where I live.

Craziness, Roseanne Barr's NAME  was on the ticket running for president.   I wonder how many discouraged people actually voted for this fool.

Can Obama finish the enormous task for cleaning up our country in 4 more years.   Time was when we were all so proud that the United States was number one in everything...but situations change.

Romney is trying so hard that he'll say anything you want to hear.   He'll make all the bad stuff go away..some of which he created.

I know there has to be a winner and a loser...but I'm always upset for the underdog.    Bad attitude I know...but that's my nature.

But however this all works out, I want our country to be #1 once again!

No comments: