Friday, November 2, 2012

Michelle Obama called me on the phone today ~   wow... and even though I knew it was a recording, I guess I was still thrilled.

After all...she is the first lady~ and she asked if I would vote for her husband!   Maybe he does need another 4 years to get things done...I dunno! 

But one thing I do know is on his watch I lost a bundle on  my GM stock.   Yes, he saved the auto industry...he bailed them out....but in the process, he threw the preferred bondholders to the 4 winds.

Under bankrupsy laws, bondholders are supposed to get paid first.   But no, Mr. Obama saved the company and the union.

I'm not alone...many other people lost money this way...but it personally hit my pocket and I just can't get it out of my mind.

I did vote for him....but will I again...that just remains to be seen on Tuesday.   I like the camaraderie of voting in our clubhouse instead of early voting.

I don't expect that we'll know the outcome on Tuesday because it will be very close.

I don't know if I trust anyone anymore.....we worked very hard for that money

No comments: