Monday, April 23, 2007

Springtime in Florida

It's a pleasure to drive on the roads...no cars in front or behind.

They've gone NORTH!

I'm glad because I'm a resident. I would be very unhappy if my husband and I were still in business and dependent on them to make our living.

That was a long time ago...and since I'm rather a timid driver, this suits me just fine.

My car is a 99 and I just managed to get 14,000 miles on it. I guess I'm that preverbial old lady who just drives on Sundays.

Fact is...a lot of my friends don't want me to drive. I park far away from where we're going. It's deliberate...I need the walk.

They're unhappy and I hear complaints. Oh well...I don't have to fill my gas tank up that often.

I make it up by treating for lunch though. I'm not a freeloader.

So, if you see me on the highway, I'll wave to you....but I'll be in the 'passenger seat'.

No comments: