Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ryan keeping vigil for Va. Tech Students

This was a very sad week for America and Students of Virginia Tech.

Ryan is my great nephew and he's in New York but he's with others who feel about this tragedy the same as he.

He's behind the Asian girl...and I'm so glad that he's taking a stand...even with a candle.

I wish our government would take a stand on gun control...or I should say lack of guns.

But they say...guns don't kill people...only people kill people. Not so...maybe if it wasn't so easy for this student to purchase a fun, this tragedy could have been averted.

Please G-d....let this not happen again. Maybe we can all learn from this.

1 comment:

virginia said...

HI, Donna sent me the correct path to get to you..I'm very impressed with how far you have come in such a short time. Soon you will pass me.

This is a great picture..it's worth more than a thousand words!

v