Friday, January 3, 2014

Geography!

While half of our country is shivering, I have my fans spinning in my ceiling because I enjoy fresh air circulating.   How fortunate I am living in Florida, a sub-tropical zone, where it's never really bitter.

I turn on the weather channel and broadcasters in different parts of our country are explaining in great detail how it's even going to get colder.  They're dressed for really cold..cold..with knitted caps, scarves, and gloves.

Some of the newscasters like to look like they can brave this weather, so they come dressed just in an overcoat or jacket...but I just know they're shivering as they're speaking.

I have nothing in the world to complain about, no slush, no ice, no cold !

  The sun is shining brightly, although it doesn't have a lot of strength, but just seeing it makes me happy.

I wish I could invite the world to join me here in Florida to get warm and drink some of the sweet juices from our honeybell oranges that last such a short time but does not diminish the flavor.  It takes no effort to fill a glass with minimal effort, just a delicate squeeze and you drink it down.

I like to sip mine so that I can enjoy the flavor longer.

So you all come down now...you hear!

No comments: