Saturday, January 4, 2014

Just random thoughts

Do we have a gland that makes us feel enthusiastic?   I ask myself this because this part of me  seems to be out of commission.

I felt bubbly a few weeks ago  when baby Shane and his mother and father were here, and then it kind of did a disappearing act.

So...I gotta activate it...and I'll do it right now and here writing this blog.

I'm in my own little home, boss of my own domain.   I'm able to pay all my bills without fretting and saying oy vey.

I don't flinch in a restaurant when my friends order much more than me...I'm the one who argues that we have to split the bill.   And I'm always anxious to leave a nice tip.

After having read the book Nickel and Dimed, I learned much about living lean.   I'm not wealthy by any means...but I'm old and the years will probably run out before my money.

And should I run out, I'll just have to go to the poorhouse where Charles Dicken's wrote about.

I think what I really need is a 'pool fix'.   Haven't been swimming in a month because even in Florida we have seasons.

And I'm not complaining because the 'complaint department' is closed and locked up till the rest of the nation defrosts.

In 2 weeks I'm going on a 5 day cruise and maybe I just have to get away from the farm for awhile...talk to new people.   That I find enjoyable.

So...people...wherever you are....here I am!

No comments: