Wednesday, October 23, 2013

His babyhood is moving much too fast..... Last week he was crawling!

About 7 months ago Eric phoned me and I asked where he and Becky would be going for their next vacation.

There was a brief pause...and then Eric said he didn't think they would be doing much traveling.

BECKY IS PREGNANT!

No better blessed words were ever spoken.

Well, the 9 months passed and little Shane came into the world...named after Eric's great grandfather Sam.

I was elated to hear that of course since he is my father.

Becky and Eric have not been stingy with baby's efforts.   They Skype me and I see every little movement this darling boy makes...including throwing up.

A few minutes ago I received this picture of  Shane trying to pull himself up to a standing position.

I will see this precious little human being around the beginning of December....and I just can't wait.

This little guy always has a big smile on his face....happy...happy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: