Saturday, August 17, 2013

They need my opinion! What is this???

The phone rings and no name appears on my caller I.D...so I let the answering machine pick up. 

The women's voice asks in a sweet political way  if I think President Obama is doing a good job or a bad job.

I still don't pick up!  Because what does it matter what I think.   He's not going to be re-elected and he's not going to improve because I gave him a bad or a good mark.

So what do I think....I do believe that technology has gone a bit far....calling on a Saturday afternoon.

I don't get it!   I really don't get

If he gets enough negativity, will he back off and improve Obamacare....or change the tax code.   Will he coddle the senior citizens more by improving medicare.  

I'm sure he cares what America thinks...but his hands are tied with our congress.

I'm sure my not answering the phone won't make a wit of difference.

No comments: