Sunday, August 25, 2013

More Nostalgia




Sunday, November 25, 2007


Younger than Springtime

My oh my...the years have been a blink of an eye. I was 17 years old when I was singing that song...and it fit then.

The thing is...I didn't think it would never not fit. I wanted time frozen...and just enjoy everything that was happening then.

Then decades rolled by and for some of them I can't even account for. They also were gone in a heartbeat.

I guess I was always in la la land...didn't want time to move on.

Now...in my later years (and it did take all this time) I realized that time waits for no one...it just goes on.

Now I look back on these moments with such nostalgia...because I truly remember most of what occurred.

Not all up...but not at all down either. I lost dear ones in my family..but I didn't have a choice...now I know for sure that God is in control.

So...I'll just keep on smiling...and enjoy life with a sense of humor.

No comments: