Thursday, July 4, 2013

1776 The Right to Bear Arms

Lets' go back a lot of years to our founding fathers who gave us the right to bear arms.

That was such a different time in history and nothing is the same.    There were few people back then...and we're more educated today...and supposedly more sophisticated.

Yet, every day, I hear and read about  people being killed by gun fire.

Let's take the Zimmerman case...if he had used a tranquizer gun...the boy he murdered would still be alive and well.

My mentality can't concede that guns can do any good....let's have an old-fashioned fist fight if need me.

I know the national rifle association is very strong...and I detest them.  I can say that because I have freedom of speech.

Or could we could just use a water gun...with soapy water that stings the eyes life Lifeboy.

I'm just an insignifant voice in all this...but together...what can we do??????

No comments: