Wednesday, June 5, 2013

the miracle of Skyping

The time is 11 o'clock at night and my phone rings.   I'm not at all upset because this is when Eric and Becky usually phone me.   They live in Kansas City, Mo. and it's a little earlier there.

Also this isn't about my time...this is the time Baby Shane is up and wide awake.   He's just had his bottle, been changed, and he's happy.

His parents talk to him constantly and I think he enjoys just having been born...his smile tells it all.

His little arms and legs have filled out and he tried walking up Eric's chest, even though he has no knee caps yet

His eyes are really bright and his head is upright.   He was enjoying himself....and I was too....also his mom and pop.

I think it's so wonderful that they bring me into his life....it's almost the same as being there.  

Becky same a song with a lot of verses and he loved it. I'm not bragging about it...just explaining the facts.   His motor skills are very advanced.

There is nothing in this world like a baby...especially if he's yours.

No comments: