Sunday, October 28, 2012

Too Many Beeps spoil the Broth!

We've been having all kinds of tornado warnings flashing across the television screens...but the media needs to alert us ... so everytime they flash another warning....they beep us.    Not just one beep...but many many!

I now wear hearing aids and when the battery starts to fail...it beeps..one on the right ear and one on the left....beep...beep.

Using the dishwasher is another way to make me crazy...it beeps.  And I surely must not forget my answering maching...leave your message after the beep.

When the microwave is done cooking...it beeps...and if you don't take your food out immediately, it will beep...beep...beep.  Sometimes the cradle is not put on the phone properly...more beeping.

Not to leave out my washer and dryer...yep...clothes are done....beep...beep...beep.

When I'm sitting in my recliner and I hear a beep...I don't know where it's coming from.   Sometimes it's something outside...like the garbage truck backing up.

Not to mention that my computer also beeps....and I can't handle all this.

I think I would prefer a bell or a whistle...just another kind of sound, please!

Because I don't know where all the beeps are coming from.  

Sometimes I think I'm just a beep away from going crazy!  When I hear the beeps I run from room to room to figure out where it's coming from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it. Very funny but true.
Jeff