Monday, October 29, 2012

Could This Be Just A Coincidence?

In our Jewish religion we light a Yartseit Candle on the anniversary of a loved one's death.  Today was my sister Elayne's day.   She died so young...just 36 and Paul was 10.  Very shocking!

However, earlier in the day I called Elayne's son and daughter-in-law to see how they're faring during this hurricane time.   Barbara told me some important news about her grandson waiting  to be born.

Eric is my sister's grandson...and today his wife who is pregnant felt life for the first time.

It just made me wonder...is this how the Soul moves on.  Is my Sister going on through her son and his son....and now their baby waiting to be born.

Life has so many mysteries and this makes so much sense to me.  Can it be so !    Only God knows the answer!

May My Sister's Soul Rest In Peace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi I was luck to look for your theme in yahoo, your Topics is impressive, I learn a lot in your Topics really thanks very much, btw the theme of you blog is really wonderful, where can find it

Anonymous said...

Hello! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does operating a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work? I am completely new to blogging but I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

hildag3@gmail.com said...

Hi..and thanks for the compliments. I have been doing this for 5 years and it's just thoughts that I live with 365 days a year. I enjoy thinking...and then I put it down in writing.