Monday, September 24, 2007

Such rage!

 

It was the day before Yom Kippur...the Holiest Day of the Jewish Year.

I was shopping at Famous Market in King's Point for some break-the-fast foods and when I was leaving the store, I saw a very angry shrieking heavy woman pounding on a car with a man sitting in the driver seat. I couldn't hear all her conversation but she was screaming at him that he pulled into her parking spot while she was waiting to drive in.

He was red-faced and screaming at her ...I hope you get the worst venerial disease ever and suffer...and I hope you get it in your mouth.

I stood there shocked. I wanted to say...and this is how you want to be inscribed in the Jewish New Year!

I didn't say a word though...I was afraid of these crazy people..that they would pounce on me..the innocent by-stander.

I can't get it out of my mind. These two souls found each other..filthy mouths...and I was a witness.

I'm still outraged! Why can't people be kind to one another. Why?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it sad that because of a parking space people can get that
"crazy"..Is it worth it? either one
of them could have had a stroke
because of this..Shameful behavior
from adults. I am just so pleased
that I wake up every morning, still
have my health, etc. Life is way
too short to get excited over stupid stuff like this...