Saturday, September 29, 2007

oodles of noodles of fun!

 
Such good innocent fun we have in our pool! All the seniors gather and quite a few bring their noodle.

Some recline...some lay on top and kick...I like to ride it like a bicycle. I cross the pool many times in this way pedaling my legs and swimming my arms.

Actually, it's amazing but I can get a pretty good workout this way. The noodle is a weight but we sure know we're not going to get a hernia from this...but it is effective.

I also put it under my foot and pump it like an old tire pump..and that's a thing of the past too.

They come in all different colors...and the price is sooo right.

Hope to see you in my pool...splishing and splashing on your noodle!
Posted by Picasa


When I first moved to High Point, the Board of Directors did not permit us to use noodles.

Then they relented and let us use it just during our water exercise class.

How relentless they were...and how frustrated we were.

I'm sure glad they they have relaxed the rules. Every condo permits them. Our Board is now more in tune with the times.

1 comment:

virginia said...

HI,,,,,haven't logged into your blog for a little while..sure enjoyed reading these latest ones..i used to help my mom and grandmother beat their rugs..and we had a water pump from our cistern..boy that water tasted good..it was probably full of stuff that the "experts" today would say would surely kill us..but everyone in our little town had one and most lived to a ripe old age!

great blogs...keep 'em coming