Sunday, September 16, 2007

Can't fault them on their packaging!

The microphone on the computer was malfunctioning today...so I headed in the direction of Radio Shack.

They at least find things for you. Well, I got this cute little upright mike by Logitech...made in China.

Okay...got it home...took it out of their bag...and the blister pack covering this was the best-kept secret.

First I tried with finger nails to open. Then..a big knife..nothing! Finally I used a big pair of scissors...and there was layer after layer of this heavy-duty blister pack.

And then when I think I'm finished....another big blister pack is under this one.

IF they're worried that someone's going to steal this out of the pack, they don't need to worry at all. It's almost impossible.

What isn't impossible is if someone just takes the whole darnation thing...very easy to shoplift.

What were they thinking????

2 comments:

Jeff.Gordon said...

It was an aptitude test!

\My life today said...

Maybe it would have been a good test for a beaver...who loves to chew.

Or even a hampster.

But not old me!