Saturday, September 27, 2014

It's not just about having to hem pants

I'm old!!!!   I'm very old!!!  Yep it's a fact!   I can't reach places that I used to...and just when did all this happen?


When I try to put dishes on the lower shelf I must stand on my tiptoes.  I didn't used to.


One of my big problems now happens to be my closets.   I'm having trouble hanging up and removing clothes from the clothes rod.


So finally I must admit my limitations and I hired Randy, a really nice guy who works here at Highpoint.


He's coming to adjust and lower and to make my life much easier.


When I'm no longer living here, the new people will say I think a dwarf occupied this house.


I never was tall...would have liked to have been...but  I'm happy to settle for who I am....I'm grateful for still being alive and able to write this blog.



No comments: