Monday, April 22, 2013

I had the Most Fun Tonight!

It was just going to be another boring rainy night.  I had just finished my book and was watching 'Dancing with the Stars' on Tv and practically falling asleep...when I heard my computer summoning me.

Yep, it was a Skypes call.  I rushed across my bedroom, about 7 steps, put on my headphones, anxious to know who wanted to talk and see me.

Well...pleasure of pleasure, it was my darling 6 week old Shane...bright eyed and all dressed up in his jammies.

What a sweet face...and he was making sounds and he actually smiled at me.

I wouldn't take a million in exchange for this loving event.   Thank you so much, Becky and Eric dears for letting me share little Shane with you.

When you stood under the chupa 2 years ago, I envisioned a carbon copy of the sweet soul I saw tonight.

I'm so  proud of you ... and baby makes 3.

No comments: