Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Today I had a nice experience...I went to the Boynton Mall with my friend Judy....and I saw children on the merry go round..
The  choo choo train  traveled all over the mall, even for those adults who can't walk too much.

There was Christmas and Hanukah in the air ... and it was very festive....and it made me feel happy.

After we left the mall, we dined at the Golden Corral...and that is an adventure in eating....so many stations with all good food....so much to choose from...and we're not camels, we can't store it.    I took no soup...didn't want to fill up on that.

I made a beautiful salad for myself....so satisfying...and for desert, which I always save room for, I had butter pecan ice cream.     So good.

Then I came home and the telephone was ringing...our Brooke had expired.   May Her Soul Rest In Peace.    There will be no service and she's being creamated....almost like she never was.

I need closure....I would like to have a small service here at our clubhouse for her.    I need a man to read the 23rd psalm and say a prayer in Hebrew.  

I'll ask around!

No comments: