Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Passover 2015

My grownup children decided that it's time to play....so they both retired and moved to our sunshine state....not that far from me.


I'm delighted, of course, and they both seem happy.  Although Jeff is wearing a boot at the moment due to a tear playing tennis.   He's also in therapy injuring his shoulder with the same atletic sport.


Jeff and Donna hosted a most wonderful seder at their home and I was really truly impressed.   Donna is not Jewish but she said the blessings in Hebrew as she lit the candles, as Passover fell on Friday.   The table looked splendid and her chicken soup was outrageously delicious.  Her friends brought in some of the food and I was truly impressed.


Jeff surprised me. conducting in Hebrew and we all took a turn reading from the Hagadah about the Jewish freedom that happened so many years ago.


It was an eventful night and one which I will hold sacred in my heart.



No comments: