Tuesday, December 30, 2014

It can't get any better!

I'm beginning to feel more complete.   My little family is growing.   To brag a little, I'd like to mention that my son Jeff and his wife Donna just moved to Florida, just 15 miles from me.  Just knowing this is such a comfort to me.


They moved from Virginia and drove in two cars, a small caravan, carrying 2 dogs.


Now they wait for their furniture to arrive so they can settle in and enjoy life down here in the sunny south.  The house they bought is really very nice and has a lot of features, including in the backyard an orange, lemon and banana tree.


My next big brag is I have a brand new great grandnephew whose name is Davis and his mom and dad are Ryan and Daniela, two of the most wonderful parents.


You all know about my little 21 month old Shane, and his mom and pop are Eric and Becky.


Thank God for Skype.   I get to see these two darlings and I watch them as they grow.   Shane is now throwing kisses my way before we hang up.


I'm so fortunate to have all these wonderful people in my life.    Paul, my nephew is coming to visit me and we have so many stories to tell one another.   We go way back.   His mom was my sweet sister who had a very short life, but she loved Paul dearly.


I'm so blessed!

1 comment:

\My life today said...

You're right! I just don't like the ending...should have been sweet.