Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Time is an abstract

I'm sitting at my computer, and it's almost midnight....but  for some reason I feel anticipation.   Maybe not eager anticipation...but a feeling that we're entering a new year...and what that will bring.


The world is moving faster than my mind....and maybe Shane knows more than I do already about technology.   It blows my mind what that computer chip can do.


Would I like to go back to the old days when on the back of our school tablets, the alphababet and multiplication tables were listed.


We had no television but we did have wonderful radio with great performers, and we knew all the lyrics.    I couldn't imagine Jeff and Paul getting older and becoming grandparents for Paul, two of the most adorable male babies.  I'm so grateful that Ryan and Eric and Jeff picked wonderful wifes   I'm 90 years old now and on the down side of life...but I'm still curious what has to come. My car is acting up and since our flood I can't use the remote to open the doors and 3 doors only open.


Is it time to hand over my keys or should I get a new used one.   I like the idea of going to a super market when I feel like it.


The greatest thing I have in my life is Skype....and already Shane is growing out of that phase...he sid no more Hilda.   Can't blame my baby...it must seem very strange to him...and then I wear headphones.


All in all....I'm very fortunate.

No comments: