Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Monday, March 25, 2013

taxes

Something that's been bothering me for a long time...and I don't know the answer.

Every year when I renew my property tax insurance, I have to make out the check to Anne Gannon.   Now it seems to me I should just write the insurance to tax collector...but not to someone's name.

I've lived here for 22 years and in all that time this has troubled me.   And so now...I'm finally addressing this issue.

Wonder how I can figure out this answer??????

When I pay my IRS check, I don't mail it to President Obama...or any one person in the treasury department.

-

Ruth Fagan
Apr 2 (2 days ago)
 
to me
 
 
Yes, I read your blog on taxes.  I never thought about it before.  Does she have to endorse her name on each check?  Too much to think about. - - - -

No comments: