Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Kodak or Skype Moment!

Every Sunday morning I have a date...with Donna and Jeff. Yep, we're skyping. So when I was summoned to my computer that Jeff and Donna were calling.  This  is what greeted me! I couldn't stop laughing and neither could he.

It was very cold in Virginia and he had been outside shoveling snow and I could just feel his coldness...Skype is that good!

As I glance at this merriment, it brings back memories when Jeff was about 3 l/2 ...he had a little snow shovel and he was really working hard with his father...both removing heavy snow.
I was standing looking out of our picture window and Jeff

was wearing the same attire as in this picture.   When they came back in the house, I had hot cocoa with marshmallows for my men-folk...these sturdy removers of snow

And now....here he is once again....with that same silly lovable grin on his face.

Keep Smiling Jeff !!!!

No comments: