Monday, July 26, 2010

I snapped this picture while we were Skyping...miraculous isn't it!

 
Posted by Picasa


This is how I spend my Sunday mornings..or I should say, how Jeff and Donna share their Sunday mornings with me.

First we visit! I see these two dear faces, including Bandit, one of their beagles who always wants to hug them when we're visiting.

Then I tell them how I messed up the computer...and they never act impatient or irritated..they just go to my desktop and link on to Teamviewer...and then I sit back and watch them take over.

They said everything is fixable...even my printer...even though they're in Virginia and I'm in Florida.

I glance at the time and realize we've spent 2 hours or more together. We air-throw kisses to each other and say...bye...till next Sunday.

No comments: