Sunday, February 10, 2008

I can't get over it!

Jeff and Donna have spent months researching pictures that would really be meaningful for me to put on the desktop. Now when I sit at my computer, I can see bits and pieces of my life flashing by and I'm reliving the memories of all the happenings.

I haven't led such a colorful life that would make anyone envious of me...but I've had it good and I've been blessed.

Jeff searched and found pictures of his father and me together reminding me that I once led a very normal and happy life. When Allen passed, my life that was ... disappeared! Gone! A twosome became a one-some and it was all too untimely.

We thought we had a lot of time to spend together here in our little house..but it just wasn't meant to be.

Jeff found a wonderful picture of the 3 of us..Jeff in the middle with his arms around both our shoulders sitting on the sofa.

I do not take these photos lightly...and I respect them every single day...and I'm so glad that Jeff took the time to do this for his mom.

Paul and Barbara when they were here at Chanukah gave me a digital frame...and it too houses pictures that I recall with such love and emotion. It gives me such a joyous feeling seeing all the people that I really care about and that given such meaning to my life.

Thank you, my children, for all that you do for me. I really do appreciate.

Jeff, I know how much work and effort you put into this project..and I just can't get over it.

1 comment:

Jeff.Gordon said...

Your post really means a lot to me. The gift wasn't the screensaver, but the memories that went along with it. I wasn't sure that you "got it", but now that I see this message I realize that you really do.