Friday, April 7, 2017

Just thinking...and it makes me happy.


Every morning I think of my darling babies.   I think about Davis with his blond curls and his ineresting face absorbing everything that is said to him.   And he listens if  you call him he comes over to you.  I've seen other children ignore they're so focused.

When I watch the big smile that comes on Davis' face when he dances and he does have a natural sense of rhythm....my heart just turns over.   I'm so in love.  His entire little body moves and it's so touching to watch this little human being.

I can't seem to realize how lucky I am to have him in my life....my later years I get to enjoy my little folks and watch their expressions.

Now to Shane and Hallie........I see the love between those two.  I see no jealousy....just pure unadulrated love.

I watched the other day when Shane got into his little car...closed the door and Hallie got behind and she was pushing him.   I'm sure he was helping her along but it was such a tender moment that I will  

in my memory.

I love these children so much I explode with joy.   I love their parents too.  What more can a woman in her 90's want except to think of her little ones

I do believe that they'll grow into great people.

No comments: