Sunday, November 20, 2016

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

no one complains about their portfolios!

It's absolutely amazing to me. When I go to the pool the conversation is not very stimulating.... Look at the cloud formation..do you think it's going to rain...should they cook or go out to dinner....was their game good last night.

Nary a word is being said about our freefall on the stock market. Maybe everybody was smarter than me and put their money into cd's.

I'm in mutual funds...growth and balanced funds...and no matter how diversified I am...they're all going down.

In Charles Dickins time they talked about going to the poor house.

Where is the poor house. Is it the street people? I really don't know.

Or is the poor house h.p.3...because we're living here as cheaply as we could possibly live anywhere.

When we're not driving and someone picks us up, is it right to offer a buck toward the gas...since it's shooting skyward?

I think it is! And when we go to the Boys and we see big bags of peppers and apples and eggplants outside for a buck, should we buy this...or is this their spoilage soon?

Is that like buying food that's reached its expiration date? I need some help on these things.

What to do! What to Do!

No comments: