Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I'm Back

I've been lazy~  haven't written a new blog in a long time.   I do think a lot but never write down my thoughts ... figure they would be too boring to must people.

Well, it's that time of the year again for Jewish people to take inventory of their souls and try to live 'the good decent life'.

There's so much happening in the world and I feel very small and humble and unable to contribute much.

I'm spiritual and grateful for everything I see, hear, smell, and feel. 

Even though I know my age and my calendar confirms it, I've been granted many years and I actually have the joy of  knowing and seeing  my great grand nieces and nephews, and I consider that quite an accomplishment.

When I look back at my life, all things considered, I'm quite content.   I got to share a great marriage with my husband Allen.  I had the privilege  of raising Jeff.  I'm saddened that I didn't have that with my daughter Rhonda Lee.

Paul, I definitely consider a bonus in my life...and his two sons and their wives and children.

All in all.....I'm happy to have Jeff and Donna so near.

What more can a person ask for????   I do ask for peace in the world....and for the Mideast to be able to get things in perspective.    For Isis to enjoy living rather than the alternative and we'd all feel a lot safer.

I do worry for the generations to come and I pray that the world will go on and on and people will be happy and glad for what we have achieved in my time.    What will technology come to???   Will the world be run by robots?     I pray that human beings will never be replaced.

No comments: