Wednesday, October 21, 2015

It's called HOME

Watching well-built million dollar homes on TV  makes me aware that I have everything I want and need owning the little home where I live.


It has every conceivable thing  anyone could ask for.  Granted I don't have a stainless steel refrigerator, but what I have keeps my food ice cold....and the outside wall holds  all pertinent information such as my living will.   I want it where everyone can see I want no hookups.


I don't have granite countertops, but I love the formica  that I have.


My flooring, made of of laminate is so enjoyable to my feet that I walk around barefooted and content.


My two bathrooms are one more that I  need but I enjoy having it....with a shower and a bathtub....take your choice!


My extra large bedroom is where I live with my big flat picture screen, my computer and my queen size bed....and a leather recliner.  .


I also have a loft if anyone needs an extra bedroom.


I'm so happy here...and content...and feel very lucky and grateful.


I LOVE MY HOME!!I\\

No comments: