Friday, March 27, 2015

Thoughts from Hilda
hildag3@gmail.com... Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

ugh..bugs


Friday, July 9, 2010


Itsy Bitsy Spider....

When I go into my master bathroom, the first thing I do is look into the tub to see if any of my critters have arrived...and sure enough...there are spiders...small ones and big ones.

They don't seem to have a lot of energy...move very slowly...so I guess a sheet of kleenex and make a small pouch into a ball and I toss it into the toilet. One day I hadn't flushed after I had urinated and I threw the spider in and felt bad all day.

At least I could have given him clean water to expire in...it was not the human thing to do.

I felt unclean. God did put all these creatures on earth for a purpose...and maybe he cobbles up small bugs. It is a dog eat dog world. I really have to admire the ants...they carry 10 times their weight and they're very hard workers.

Take a queen bee...she has all those workers doing her bidding. I wonder in the bee world if she has a lot of sex appeal...or I should say bee appeal............maybe her honey is sweeter.

I haven't gotten in the lives of love bugs...but they're always together.... I don't know who's on top of whom...I know they don't bother us...their hormones should be raging.

The only bug that I could never ever dispose of is the lady bug....we treat her with respect! After all she is a lady....and is wearing a beautiful red dotted coat.

Perhaps I owned one sometime in my life.

No comments: