Saturday, January 3, 2015


Sunday, November 20, 2011

Virginia looks so thoughtful!

I decided to have a neighborhood party months ago ...but didn't want to work too hard cause I'm not so young anymore.  

A good way to host a party in your home is to order salads from Wendy's.  They're delicious....reasonable...and easy to serve...right in their own containers.and so easy to clean up after.

Ordered them from Wendy's the day before...and they had them all ready.  However, I didn't use their plastic utensils.  I used my stainless forks and knives.   It looks like we're all boozing it up...but not true.   I got bottles of green tea for everyone...I want my friends to be healthy.

The reason my friend's picture is here...she helped me with everything...and I couldn't enjoy the lifestyle that I do without  Virginia.

She is my source...I call her when I'm in trouble...and I don't wish her any mishap...but I sure wish she would reciprocate when she feels the need.

Recently she invited me to go to the beach with her...and lo and behold, I fell on the way down...and embarrassingly, I wasn't able to get up.   Virginia reached out her small sweet hand to help me, but I wouldn't grab it...to bring her down with me.

Finally two gentlemen came along and each told a hand and I was upright ... like an old piano...but I wasn't feeling good about myself.   Where the heck did my balance go???

She also accompanied me when we went to Ryan and Daniela's wedding...and we had to share a big bed.  Never went to a Hyatt where they didn't have twin beds..but that's the way it was.

Anyway...I'm sure glad that she moved next door...fate has a way!

No comments: