Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Menu

How I detest a menu!  Definitely not the kind you are handed in a restaurant....but the menu on a telephone.

Press 1 if you wish to speak English.
Press 2 for Spanish
Press 3 if you ... whatever
Press 4 if you're not getting anywhere...and then an operator will come on and make you feel like you aren't able to handle the former steps.

Please, my readers, if you feel this way...let me know and I won't feel so....so like I don't get it.

I like a good old fashioned voice, speaking in a kindly voice, letting me tell my story to ... so that she's able to assist.

Maybe I was just born in the wrong century.   I was discussing this with my cousin Davi...and she agreed completely.    And maybe ...this would employ another person on a payroll, rather than a computer.

No comments: