Sunday, November 20, 2011

Joe captured my northern yearnings!

I never really considered photography as an art form until I met Joe Pizzarello.  He's an artist with a camera...or I should say about him...Have camera....will travel!  I miss the fall very much...but Joe has captured in all in this one snapshot...which I'm sure he worked very diligently before sending it to me.
Joe and Annmarie are very talented people.   I've seen a lot of Annmarie's water colors and they absolutely come to life.   Their two daughters are very talented also.....one is an artist in New York...and Jo Jo lives in Florida and is an attorney. 

  I'm very proud of this family because they're what life is all about.....and Joe shows his artistry in his culinary skills.   Whatever he cooks just doesn't taste delicious...his presentation is perfection. 

At Christmas their home is a wonderland.......running trains...villages with old fashioned people ...lights and sounds everywhere.  I didn't know where to look first...and they enjoy watching your face as you watch the goings-on!

Before he left to go up north in the spring, Joe knocks on my door and he has a framed picture of one of his best...and he found a place on my wall that needed something...he also brought a nail to hang it.

Now...everyday, I think of Joe, because I can't enter or leave my house without admiring it.

Thanks nice people!


No comments: