Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Travelers

They're on vacation at Yellowstone National Park. However, they look like they need a bench break...lots of walking. They took this special vacation and right before our High Holidays...a very good time because this is the Holiday that celebrates the beginning of Creation...and my niece and nephew went to see this great happening... A Work In Progress...because the beauty of nature never fades...it endures through the years...and the great majesty of it all. I know they enjoyed themselves because they sent me tons of pictures. They truly know how to vacation. Me...I'm not much of a traveler..so I do it on the discovery channel...and I still appreciate the grandness of it all. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are so lucky, I'm jealous.
beautiful, gorgeous picture. Hope
they had a great time.