Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Other Years .. other Christmases for Pat and Mike!




Hi again dear readers. I would love to enlarge this picture of Pat and Mike that I dug out of Facebook...but I don't have the know how. Can anyone out there help me.



This picture was taken quite a while ago, but they're still very recognizable and very good looking. Pat is one of my chief readers of my blog and she actually inserts comments. Her comments are better than my writing skills.

They're going to be grandparents again in March...and I wish them much joy!
Meet Nicholas who is their pride and joy. They visit here and Mike and Pat visit Nicholas.
What a nice family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I didn't know we would be
famous on your blog. That picture
was taken in Mike's sister's house
in Long Island. It was our engage-
ment picture..was it really that
long ago? That was a black velvet
dress and had white satin cuffs.
Mike was working for Merrill Lynch
at the time and was a very "snappy"
dresser. We will be married 38 years this March. Thank you for saying such nice things, Hilda, you
are a dear.