Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Voting primary in 08

I have been paying lots of attention to our politics...who's running...who's behind...who's ahead...who's religious...who's not...who's white...who's black...who's old and who's young.

I also listened heard for content! Who is sincere and really wants to make a difference in our lives.

I've come to the conclusion that they're all sincere and basically they all want the same things for us.

But gotta narrow it down. Are we what our parents were? Are we free-thinkers that listen and digest exactly what they're promising.

And then do we remember all these things for the next 4 to 8 years?

They mean well...I know that. Is it time for a woman!!!! I really think it's not gender...but it's time for someone as smart as Hilliary...so that's where I'm placing my vote.

Hope the voting machines are more honest than they were when Gore was running with Bush. It really wasn't fair.

Oh well....lots of things can still happen!

No comments: