Friday, April 20, 2007

My 'so-called" holdings

The stock market is doing crazy dances...spiraling upward. Now that's supposed to be a good sign...but I know we do have inflation. When I shop at Publix or Winn Dixie I see how the prices, especially on produce, have escalated.

Speaking of which, not only is our manufactured stuff all coming from Asia...but our produce is grown in countries that I know nothing about. No one ever visits them...but they do ship good fruits and vegetables.

Anyway, back to Wall Street. What is happening? If one owns mutual funds, and isn't greedy, would this be a good time to move that money to a money market...then when the market drops, brag to everyone how you had the foresight to move your money.

So, reader, what do you think? Any gurus out there!!!!!!

No comments: