Thursday, April 19, 2007

The bottles remain on the floor ...deliberately!

Donna's Gator Aide is still on the kitchen floor because it's still so recent since they visited and I don't like to move them just yet. Or maybe I'm just a lazy housekeeper.

Just like Jeff's gigantic water bottle is still on the sink. Reminds me of when Jeff would come home for breaks from college and Herky was so happy to see him.

But when Jeff was ready to return back to school, I don't know what kind of instinct our doggy had, but he always stole one sock that was worn and had Jeff's aroma, and he would store it in his box.

I guess we all like our 'comfy blankets'. Jeff lost more socks that way and it always made me feel good.

I just wish a 'sock' would have done it for me. Jeff's dad and I would feel a void when he left....because he was so special to us.

No comments: