Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My friend Esty who works so hard for True Sisters!

Esty asked me why I write these blogs. And I explained to her that since my life is sooo interesting, I do this....very good company.

Here's her answer to me:


Don't mention about an exciting life! We all have to find our own place...& do whatever makes us feel good about ourselves. You hit it right, when you discussed not playing cards or mahj jongg...or whatever it is that keeps certain people content...all day long in the clubhouse. Well...that life isn't for ME either. I'd rather read a book than just sit over there playing cards. It seems that's what most of the people here like best...Maybe that's why I'm willing to take the Presidency another term...it keeps my mind (brain) working & I also feel like we're doing things for others, what little it is.
So be it...does any of the above make any sense? Please don't think I'm criticizing those who use the clubhouse for daily recreation...that's their choice. Maybe it's their mentality & that's all they know! (you can laugh now, if you please) Love, Es

No comments: