Thursday, April 26, 2007

All the would-be Democratic hopefuls for President spoke tonight!

I was really listening tonight to hear what all these 'learned' people had to say about how they'd run our country.

I don't know if I was really listening..or watching them to see the 'beautiful people' and how the rest of the world' would greet them if they were to win.

What was asked of them...and their answers didn't quite jive! And I wondered if this was like going shopping...when the upper part of you takes a different size than the bottom of you.

Like mix and match. No...that wasn't it.

Each of them spoke brilliantly...but if someone asked me who I would chose, I would say...not tonight I have a headache.

So...maybe on the campaign trail, they'll get a little smoother...a little firmer...then we'll re-think this whole thing.

4 comments:

virginia said...

what a great observation....you are such a "hoot"!!!!!

v

Anonymous said...

Well I watched it too and they all
came across as very intelligent and
really interested in taking care of
our immediate problems as a nation,
but don't all politicians promise
you the world when they are running
for office? at this point I really
don't know who I would vote for.
I have to watch the Republican debate too, just to be fair and
balanced....

\My life today said...

I still would love to know who you are.

I happen to agree with every word you wrote...so don't be shy.

You speak your mind...but I need your name.

Anonymous said...

I would love to leave my name but
I don't know how to do it!!!...It's
Pat..I will have to have Michael
show me.